Enobytes Vintage Chart (as of January, 2009)

Your are viewing the 2009 vintage chart. For the LATEST CHART, click here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, our latest vintage chart hits the e-Stands. As you would expect, we’ve updated our chart to give you the latest information on “hold” and “drink” recommendations. This version also includes predictions for the 2008 vintage. Enjoy the download and happy buying, drinking, and cellaring.

Download Enobytes Free Vintage Chart (1987 – 2009)

2016-12-29T16:10:11+00:00

About the Author:

This post was written by the Enobytes staff. Eat Well. Drink Well. Live Well!

21 Comments

1. John Lipscomb November 30, 2009 at 1:45 AM - Reply

Your chart for Spain is flawed. The most important D.O.Q,. PRIORAT is not listed? Are you kidding??

• Susie June 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM - Reply

This info is the cat’s pajamas!

2. enobytes November 30, 2009 at 12:45 PM - Reply

We never claimed our charts were all-inclusive, John. We only report on what we know. The good news is we’re planning a trip to your area in March. Maybe we could meet up? By the way, do you plan on writing any content on your blog?

3. Carmen December 6, 2009 at 2:07 PM - Reply

I already gave your chart a spin this weekend. Tried a few old Burgundies and Bordeaux. St. Emillion 1995 was damn good and I can attest its drinking well. Drank a 1993 and indeed, it was past it’s prime as suggested. Based on scores, the year wasn’t as good as the ’95. It’s too bad I hung on to it for so long. Oh well. I have a few others in the cellar so I”ll try those and let you know if they held up. I found a lot a great buys for the ’05 Chilean and New Zealand Hawke’s Bay. I’ll hold on to those for a bit. Thanks for the chart.

• Nan June 27, 2011 at 2:39 AM - Reply

Hey, this is the greatest! Would love to see a wallet sized chart.

4. Wood Wine Racks December 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM - Reply

I have tried several of the wines on this chart and overall this chart is a great chart to have has a map to new wines. So many wines, so little time. It’s good to have a game plan and this does just that gives you some guidance in choosing your next experience. Thanks for the chart!

5. Michele Brune December 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM - Reply

I think its great your chart fits on one page. I also like the color coding which makes it really easy to read. Cheers!

6. wine clubs December 10, 2009 at 5:48 PM - Reply

Very cool chart, it’s the best resource of its kind that I’ve found anywhere! Very often people forget to give the broad overview and break down regions into such small segments that the graph is unusable.

7. enobytes December 10, 2009 at 9:06 PM - Reply

Glad to know that our chart is useful. Happy drinking & Cheers. ~Pamela

8. Jim Pratt December 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM - Reply

I love it! Have you considered adding Alsace to the list? That would be great and thanks.

9. enobytes December 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM - Reply

We’ll consider adding Alsace to our chart for a later release. Thanks for the kudos Jim.

10. Michael Good August 11, 2010 at 1:44 AM - Reply

Although Priorat is one of the oldest wine making regions of Spain, one can hardly call it THE MOST important. Rioja is the oldest and produces some of the finest wines in the Ebro region. Up and coming is Campo de Borja in that region. Montsant produces wines that are without question as fine a Priorat and Ribera del Duero has many fine bodegas as well as Toro in that region. I know you make wine in Priorat but please don’t be blinded by provincialism.

11. Abbey June 29, 2011 at 8:23 AM - Reply

Many thanks for the effort invested in the posting. It truly is much appreciated!!

12. wino gal June 30, 2011 at 8:45 AM - Reply

It would be great to see this in a wallet size or easy to digestible form! Maybe even a wine iphone app!

13. M. Jax July 6, 2011 at 9:29 AM - Reply

Many thanks for the work invested in the post. It really is very much appreciated. Would love to see the pocket version of this chart.

14. yammy July 11, 2011 at 10:46 AM - Reply

Yeah, I don’t care what anyone says, vintage charts are helpful. Would love to see the wallet sized version.

15. oakley 眼鏡 September 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM - Reply

眼鏡 販売

16. eleven kuponger April 13, 2015 at 4:17 AM - Reply

Men alltså… Hemskt vist förhållningssätt.Jag föredrar beskedet /x

17. balo MIA September 2, 2015 at 5:11 PM - Reply

Calendars are handy items and will not just be tossed into the trash for
    no reason. I am going to share with you 10 ways you can tweak your twitter profile so you are attractive to your future followers while being loved, admired and respected by
    your present followers. Again, it’s soft, beautiful,
    and will really bring your knitting or crocheting to life.

18. Market Research November 6, 2015 at 5:43 PM - Reply

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of
    the challenges. It was really informative. Your website is useful.
    Thank you for sharing!